Lead & Assistant Instructors/Teacher, Snapology Austin – Austin, TX
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you enjoy building with LEGO bricks? This could be your dream job! We are seeking lead and assistant instructors for after school classes, school holiday workshops, parents night out events, and weekend birthday parties. Snapology Austin staff will be hired as independent contractors.
- After School hours – We are currently looking for staff available Monday through Thursday from 2:45 – 4:30 PM. You do not have to be available every day but we do ask for a consistent schedule for each 6 week session.
- Workshop/Camp hours – We are looking for staff available during Austin ISD school holidays; Columbus Day (10/9), Thanksgiving break, Winter break, Spring break, etc. Workshops typically run from 9:00 – 12:00 PM and 1:00 – 4:00 PM.
- Birthday Party hours – We are looking for staff available on Saturdays and Sundays to facilitate birthday parties at our Discovery Center at 4105 Manchaca Rd. Hours vary but are typically between 9 AM – 5 PM.
- 20 child maximum. Each class/camp will have a lead and an assistant instructor keeping our ratio to 10:1.
- No LEGO experience necessary, training provided.
Assistant instructors will be paid $12-15 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
Lead instructors will be paid $18-20 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
Assistant Instructor Qualifications:
Assistant instructors will be responsible for providing support to lead teachers and providing “crowd control.” The ideal candidate enjoys technology and working with children ages 4-12. To be considered, candidates must be mature, dependable, organized, responsible, and committed to quality work. Candidates must have experience working with children.
Early childhood experience: 1+ year
Prefer degree in education or STEM field
Lead Instructor Qualifications:
Lead instructors will be responsible for curriculum facilitation and classroom instruction. Ideal candidates enjoys technology, STEM and teaching children ages 4-12. To be considered, candidates must be dependable, organized, responsible, and committed to quality work. Candidates must have primary teaching experience in a public or private school.
Early childhood experience: 4+ years
Birthday Party Facilitator Qualifications:
Our party facilitators must have experience working with children ages 3-10. You must be fun, organized, enthusiastic, dependable, and mature. Training will be provided. This is a great job for a college student looking to expand your classroom experience. Hours are flexible but primarily on Saturdays & Sundays between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Email your resume and cover letter to
Local candidates only, please.