KIDS CAMPS:: 2019 Spring Break & Summer Camps
Snapology Austin summer camps provide a fun and safe environment for children ages 4-14 to learn math, science, technology, engineering, art and literacy concepts using LEGO® bricks and other building tools. We offer Scratch programming, robotics, animation, and STEM-based programs as well as Star Wars®, Disney®, and other themed favorites. Your child will learn, create, and innovate while having a blast!
Check out our convenient locations – Snapology Austin Discovery Center, Circle C Community Center, Northwest Hills United Methodist Church, and West Austin Youth Association. Please verify your location when registering.
10% DISCOUNT ON ALL SUMMER CAMPS THROUGH APRIL 15, 2019!
NEW HOURS – HALF DAY CAMPS at Circle C, Northwest Hills & WAYA are now 4 HOURS!
Monday – Friday
AM Session • 8:30am – 12:30pm
PM Session • 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Need full day camp? Enroll in both sessions!
NEW Snapology Austin Discovery Center camp hours
Monday – Friday • 8:30am – 3:00pm Discovery Center extended care available from 3pm-5pm for an additional $100 per week. Please register for the corresponding extended care date at the time of enrollment.
Helpful information for ALL camps!
- Morning & full day campers will need to bring a nut-free snack, nut-free lunch, and refillable water bottle to camp daily.
- Afternoon only campers (1pm – 5pm, Circle C, NW Hills & WAYA) will need to bring a nut-free snack and refillable water bottle to camp daily
- Camp registrations before April 15 will receive a 10% discount! Discount will be applied within 24 hours of enrollment. One discount per student, per camp.
- A $100 deposit is required for each camp at the time of enrollment. Deposits are non-refundable. The remaining camp balance will be auto-charged 2 weeks prior to the camp start date. Click here if you need to update your payment information.
- Registration is limited to 20 children per camp. Snapology Austin lead instructors are experienced teachers in Austin area schools. Each camp also has an assistant instructor, bringing our camp ratio to a maximum of 10:1.
- Need to make a schedule change? Email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.