Details for tomorrow’s open house!
We hope you’re planning to join us at our Summer Camp Open House this Sunday (May 15th) from 10:00 – 11:30 AM in Smith Auditorium at Congregation Beth Israel (3901 Shoal Creek Blvd, 78756). There will be plenty of LEGO bricks for creative building, hands on robotics & stop motion animation demonstrations, a special discount for registering at the event, and an opportunity to donate diapers (even open packages!) to Austin Diaper Bank. Our staff will be there to answer any questions and help you to register your kids.
We have a couple of housekeeping notes:
- Click here to view our summer camp schedule ahead of time.
- You are welcome to bring your own snacks to our event but PLEASE be aware that many of our families have kids with allergies and we would prefer to keep the event nut free. We will ask anyone enjoying a snack to move away from the LEGO bricks.
- When you arrive at Congregation Beth Israel, keep an eye out for signs directing you to the entrance of the auditorium. The main building will not be open.
- Our event is free but we are collecting diapers for Austin Diaper Bank. They’re always in need of the larger sizes, especially 4’s & 5’s, and are happy to accept open packages.
- Kids of all ages and abilities are welcome! We’re not sure what the crowd level will be like but we expect that there will probably be a decent amount of noise.
- Our staff will be there to help you select the right sessions and register your kids for camp. Anyone who registers for full day camp sessions will receive a $25 tuition discount.
- Feel free to forward our invitation or share our Facebook event with any LEGO loving friends!
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!Return to Blog home